- Gain exposure to real-world problems and issues that perhaps are not found in textbooks
- Cultivate adaptability and creativity in a dynamic world.
- Increase marketability to employers. On average, only 30% of graduating seniors have job offers before graduation; however, after completing an internship, that figure rises to 58%.
- Evaluate specific companies or specific careers prior to committing to full-time employment—a “try before you buy” type experience.
- Ease transition from being a student to entering the workforce.
- Increase opportunities within a company for faster advancement and growth.
- Increase self-confidence in the workplace while developing an expanded network of associates and professionals.
- Facilitate a higher starting salary than non-interns.
- Have résumé-building experiences while applying academic concepts and principles.
- Spread the gospel in many areas through example and lifestyles.
- Have opportunities to fund college education.
- Have personal growth experiences and exposure to different job opportunities.
- Have hands-on opportunities to work with equipment and technology that may not be available on campus.
- According to interns from LW, students gain the following benefits through academic internships: experience, skill development, perspective, supervision, professional connections, academic credit, earnings, the opportunity to represent LW, and to provide service to others.
To More about the Winter Internship for B.Tech Students please visit on – http://www.linuxworldindia.org/linuxworldindia-winter-internship-industrial-training.php